Shintu Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintu Pack

A roleplaying forum for the guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuko's Hunter Nightmare!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lillaonbon

Yuko's Hunter Nightmare! Empty
PostSubject: Yuko's Hunter Nightmare!   Yuko's Hunter Nightmare! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:11 pm

(M'kay,Loven,dont ban me from this site because I didnt get permission,but I'll delete it when Lola/Tally/Tatsuke/Lydda save him.)
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Yuko's Hunter Nightmare!   Yuko's Hunter Nightmare! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Yuko was rode to a cozy home. A 17 yer old girl grabbed the cage and brung him inside to see,a white Fea with pups jumping on her. Emily let Yuko out of the cage and walked into the kitchen to get a steak.
"Exuse me,Ma'm?"Yuko asked.
"Yes?"Snow answered.
"Where in the he|| am I?"He asked.
"Emily's house!"A black pup answered with a smile. "Im Shadow. Momma's Snow. Thats GreyTimer. Thats Allana. Thats Hope. And thats..No name.."Shadow said pointing at them each.
"Hello there.."Yuko walked up to No Name.
"Hello.."No Name the blue-ish pup said quietly.
"Why dont you have a name?"He sat by her.
"Because-"She was cut off.
"BECAUSE SHES STUPID!"GreyTimer laughed.
"Because that.."The pup finished.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Yuko's Hunter Nightmare!   Yuko's Hunter Nightmare! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Allana sighed and went into the other room. I'm staying out of this mess, she thought.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Yuko's Hunter Nightmare!   Yuko's Hunter Nightmare! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:39 pm

"Why dont you make fun of No Name?"Shadow asked.
"Your wonderful,No name!"
"No-no Im just a dull piece of dung on the pads of Alphas.."No name answered.
"NO YOU ARENT! Your like Space or A Star,Always speacial. I GOT IT! Your Star!"Yuko said.
No Name smiled. "I like the name star!"She answered.
"C'mere Grey(Yuko)!"Emily called.
"Im NOT grey,Im YUKO!"Yuko grumbled walking in there and starting to eat the steak.
All the pups(Allana if you want) huddled into the food bowl and started to eat.
Yuko walked back into the living room and laid on the couch.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Yuko's Hunter Nightmare!   Yuko's Hunter Nightmare! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:43 pm

"Hi there. Is the arguing over, yet?"
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Yuko's Hunter Nightmare!   Yuko's Hunter Nightmare! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:48 pm

"Yes it is,Allana."Star answered.
Yuko nuzzled Star. "Yup,Star is right."He answered then picked up Allana with his snout then put her down.
Emily walked in there. "DONT HURT THEM,GREY! But you can hurt Star anf Allana,They're not important here."
Yuko frowned. "Everyones Important."
"They say,Allana's too quiet,And I "Noname" always is sitting in cornors hiding my shame.."Star nodded.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Yuko's Hunter Nightmare!   Yuko's Hunter Nightmare! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Allana stood up. "No. I just hate all the arguing. I wish there was some peace around here. It's loud even at night. Incase you haven't noticed, you guys argue at each other in your sleep. It's really pretty strange."

(I have to go)
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Yuko's Hunter Nightmare!   Yuko's Hunter Nightmare! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:56 pm

(Bye)
Greytimer walked in. "SUCKERS!"
Yuko growled.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Yuko's Hunter Nightmare!   Yuko's Hunter Nightmare! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:53 pm

"That includes you, Greytimer. Infact, you're one of the loudest."

Last edited by horsey0luver on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Yuko's Hunter Nightmare!   Yuko's Hunter Nightmare! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:08 pm

Greytimer growled. "NOT TRUE!"
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Yuko's Hunter Nightmare!   Yuko's Hunter Nightmare! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:24 pm

"Idiot, you don't know because you do it IN YOUR SLEEP, and you keep me awake while you're at it. So I know, Greytimer, get your facts straight."
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Yuko's Hunter Nightmare!   Yuko's Hunter Nightmare! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:29 pm

He growled nd walked away.
Yuko sighed. "Save me somebody.."
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Yuko's Hunter Nightmare!   Yuko's Hunter Nightmare! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:59 am

Alana lain next to Yuko. "You're not the only one who feels that way. This family is insane." She sighed and pretended to sleep.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Yuko's Hunter Nightmare!   Yuko's Hunter Nightmare! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:13 pm

"Belive it or not,I'm a wolf."Yuko huffed.
"So..?"A tan pup walked in and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuko's Hunter Nightmare!   Yuko's Hunter Nightmare! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuko's Hunter Nightmare!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintu Pack :: Welcome :: Roleplay-
Jump to: