Shintu Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintu Pack

A roleplaying forum for the guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Plot Begins

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
taku_monkey95

The Plot Begins - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:52 am

yes! my Taniko looks good! and it seems as if the roleplay is less frantic! Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovenwolven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:02 pm

(yep Smile although the flood is still very high but has stopped coming. Feel free to join.

Ok new plot idea, the flood may take days to fully go down in the forest, so the wolves have no choice but to go down the other side of the mountain to explore and look for food. This is an unknown territory so strange wolves may be watching the pack's every move. What do you think? and so then our new characters can come in. )
Back to top Go down
https://shintupack.rpg-board.net
taku_monkey95

PostSubject: re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:29 pm

i think that's a good idea...
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:51 pm

I like it. But we should make a new board for the new plot and setting. I think the plot is way past begun *pokes board name*

Last edited by horsey0luver on Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
lovenwolven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Yep I will set up another one now
Back to top Go down
https://shintupack.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Plot Begins
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintu Pack :: Welcome :: Roleplay-
Jump to: