Shintu Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintu Pack

A roleplaying forum for the guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Plot Begins

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lillaonbon

The Plot Begins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:10 pm

"You should sleep anyways.."Yawned Yuko looking at her.
Back to top Go down
lovenwolven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Lydda nodded at Yuko, then before she knew it she was sound asleep.

The sun didnt seem like it had risen the next morning. Everything was dark and the thunder seemed like it was ontop of the wolves. The birds had stopped singing their song, instead they were screaching out warnings to everyone. Animals were frantic, not knowing where to seek refuge. Rain was about to fall. Lydda woke suddenly, her ears fell back and her eyes became wide. "Wolves, we have slept in! We need to get moving now!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
https://shintupack.rpg-board.net
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:20 pm

Tally woke up as lightning cracked in the sky. Her eyes got wide as she pounced on Yuko. Yuko woke up looking around. "What the heck is going on here?!"He asked Lydda. They stood close together almost making a fort. "Lydda,What do we do??"Panicked Tally.
Back to top Go down
lovenwolven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:43 pm

"Ok Yuko, Tally and Lola. We need to stay close together, no one gets left behind." Lydda turned and faced Yuko. "Since you are the biggest and the strongest, we depend on you to carry Lola across the river if it comes to that. We may be able to find a fallen tree further up so we can cross safely, but we will never know for sure." Lydda set her eyes upon Lola. "It will be a tough journey little pup, so if you need our help, make sure you howl to us ok?" She then set herself in the direction they were heading. "When it begins to rain, the river will rise very quickly, so we need to move fast. Are we ready to go?" Lyddas heart began to beat fast.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:46 am

Yuko nodded to Lydda then looked down at Lola. "Where are we going to go?"They both asked.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Lola nodded. "I'll howl if I need help. We need to follow the river to the East towards the mountains. We have to run quickly if we want to make it. Don't worry about me, I can keep up, my mother taught me how to run at the quickest pace without getting tired for hours. She was a good mother, I just don't understand why she rejected me all of a sudden one day..." there was a moment of silence, then thunder cracked through the air. Lola jumped and yelled, "MOVE QUICKLY!" and started to run as fast as she could. "Come on!!!"
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:07 pm

Yuko sighed and walked at a slow pace. "I can live through lightning strikes and floods.."He barked. Tally ran but soon stopped and looked at Yuko. "Yuko c'mon!"She growled,her ears flickering with the thunders warning. Yuko grumbled some bad language and started to walk after his sister. "I /can/ live by myself ya know.."He whispered into Tallys ear. Tally grumbled and continued on.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:25 pm

Lola screeched to a halt, turned around and glared at Yuko. "If you don't want to run with us to safety and think you can tough it out, then go ahead and fall behind and live by yourself. Not many wolves in a pack would appreciate having a grumbler who thinks he's all high and mighty and tough." She turned around and started to run again. "C'mon, we have to move quickly. The flood is coming as we speak!" she yelled while running in the lead, dashing for the mountains as fast as she could without wearing down her stamina.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:27 pm

Yuko skidded to a halt and looked at his paws. "Y-Yuko?"Asked Tally. "Lola is right.."He said walking slowly. Tally sighed and continued on. Yuko ran past Tally and next to Lola.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Every time the thunder cracked through the sky, Lola jumped and ran faster. She stared at the Dark Unknown while she was running, and for the longest time. "Surely it's doesn't go on forever..." she thought. But while she was deep in thought, she wasn't paying attention where she was going. She slipped on the bank and fell down, but she was still on the ground, pulled herself up and started running again. "I've got to pay more attention," she whispered quietly to herself. From that moment on, she focused on the ground, horizon and river bank so as not to slip again. She was so focused she didn't even notice the rain falling on her head.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:40 pm

"You getting tired?"Yuko asked as he watched her slip but soon get up. The rain fell harder and harder every second. Tally panted as she kept running. Lightning cracked and thunder boomed. Yuko kept running and running. What in the great happenings?! He thought watching the light bright up in a shade of purple.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:45 pm

"No, I was wasn't paying attention. I was thinking of the horrible creatures that could be in...It..." she half-lied in reply.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:48 pm

"When...Are...We...Stopping?"Tally panted. Yukos gray fur swayed side to side. "Yeah when are we stopping?"He echoed Tally looking back at Lydda.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Lola answered for Lydda, "When we reach the mountains. Look, It doesn't go on forever. There's the edge. We've been running for 15 minutes, and this is a short-ish river. Is that a log up ahead?" Lola asked as she squinted to see better.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Yuko darted to the beavers dam. He stopped next to it and panted. "Lola....Why are you..so..fast?"Tally panted. Yuko took a drink of water and waited.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:01 pm

Lola slowed down a bit and stopped when she reached the dam next to Yuko. "Sorry Tally. I think we can stop and rest here." She laid down and breathed heavily. Lola didn't even know how fast she was going. After a brief moment, she asked Tally, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:04 pm

"Just a scrap.."She said showing a long scrape down her leg. "I had worst though." Yuko panted. "Lola when are we gonna leave again? Later or..?"Yuko asked his tail swishing.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:06 pm

"I'm rested. How about you, Tally, Yuko? If we're all rested then we can take off again."
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:09 pm

"Yeah I'm rested.." "I am too.." Great Dog-Heavens..When is it gonna stop....Tally thought,Or will we be dead when it stops? Yuko looked at Tally.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Out of character: Sorry, I was checking over my application for typos.
In character: "Alright. Let's cross this dam and get to the mountains. Make sure you check with one paw before crossing, like this..." She stepped on a twig with one paw. It broke so she felt the next log. It was firm. "Yeah, like that, so you won't fall.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:24 pm

Yuko picked up Tally onto his back. He walked on a sturdy log,but SNAP! Yuko held onto his sisters paw and the ledge.
Back to top Go down
lovenwolven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Lydda panted and puffed. "Ok come on you two, do what Lola is doing." She looked at the others. "uhh, Tally and Yuko. You can go next, ill come last."
Back to top Go down
lovenwolven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:26 pm

(late post)
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:29 pm

Out of charrie: Hey LovenWolven
Back to top Go down
lovenwolven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:31 pm

(Hey! Wow we are all on...i think XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plot Begins   The Plot Begins - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Plot Begins
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintu Pack :: Welcome :: Roleplay-
Jump to: