Shintu Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintu Pack

A roleplaying forum for the guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life after the flood

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
lovenwolven
Admin

Life after the flood Empty
PostSubject: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:55 pm

The Shintu pack had been born, but life after the flood will prove to be very hard for them and others. The flood had not only affected the forest but throughout the land. lives had been lost and food has been shortened. The only refuge was to go over the mountain, into unknown territory and new creatures were yet to be discovered.

-----

It had been six hours since the flood. The storm was finally heading in another direction and the sun had finally come out. The pack was resting under a large sheltered rock up on the mountain side. "It's been a sad time for all of us, but I think it's time we move on from our once beloved home." Lydda said, sighing at the destruction, the flood had caused. "Any suggestions where to go from here?" She looked at the other wolves.
Back to top Go down
https://shintupack.rpg-board.net
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:01 pm

"Well, it looks like our only choice is to cross the other side of this mountain to the unknown territory. But if you look at the good side, atleast light gets through the place, unlike It."
Back to top Go down
lovenwolven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Lydda looked at the little pup, then up the mountain. "Thats true. We should probably find the caribou, that went over the mountain then". The wolf got up from her resting place then walked a few meters, scanning the ground to track their scent. "Ok, are we all ready to go then?"
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:48 pm

"Welll we better be, because we have no other choice," she said as she started walking over the mountain. But then she stopped and sniffed the ground. This scent is oddly farmiliar, she thought with a puzzled look.

Last edited by horsey0luver on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Yuko walked next to Lydda while Tally walked behind them.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:03 pm

OOC:Hey lilli
IC: "My brother..." she said suddenly.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:04 pm

"Hnn??"Tally asked the pup. Yuko stopped. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
lovenwolven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:12 pm

Lydda looked at Lola. "Uhhh whats this about your brother?"
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Not hearing a word from either wolf she ran following the scent, leaving the others in her dust. She moved gracefully until she suddenly stopped when she spotted a pure white wolf. "Tatsuke!" she called. The white wolf she called Tatsuke looked around wondering where his name came from. When he saw Lola, he called to her. "Lola is that you?" "Yes!" she yelled with glee. both wolves ran towards each other. "When did you get here? And who are those other wolves following you? Are they being mean to you?" he asked the last question protectively. Lola said, "I had to climb up the mountain to escape the flood. I joined the brown one and the other two joined us. And no, they helped me. We've become a pack. C'mon!" she said to the wolf. Turns out they were from the same litter! Lola ran to them and introduced her brother to them and them to her brother.
Back to top Go down
lovenwolven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Lydda looked suprised and confused. The wolf didnt look anything like Lola but smelt the same as her. "So this is your brother, Lola?" She asked quietly. "Well, we welcome you to our back." She said while smiling up at the male wolf
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:25 pm

"Hi. I'm Tatsuke." he said standing in front of Lola. Lola shoved him out of the way. "Stop it! They're okay!" Tatsuke put his head down and stepped next to his sister.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:17 pm

"Im Yuko thats Tally.."Yuko said stepping in front of HIS sister.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:24 pm

Tatsuke almost growled when he saw the other male. But before he could bare his teeth, his sister sensed his brother's tenseness and bit him on the ear, settling him down. "I told you to stop that!" she barked. "Fine," he replied. Tatsuke was bigger and stronger than his sister but he respected her greatly. "Well now that we know there's food, let's eat and then get off this mountain. It's hard to breathe up here."
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:26 pm

Yuko pushed tally upwards and soon turned his head to look at the other male.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:28 pm

When Tatsuke realised their eyes had met, he turned his head away to mean he didn't want to fight, for he was much smaller and weaker. In the wolf world, looking directly in the eyes is a challenge.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:31 pm

Tally slowed to the other male. "My brother is over-protective.."She whispered into his ear. Yuko sighed.

(( Yukos over protective like Tally said cheers ))
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:33 pm

"Well come on! What are you waiting for?!" Lola yelled. "Let's take down a meal!" she said impatiently.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Tally smiled at Tasuke and started to run. Yuko was ahead of lola.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:37 pm

OOC: Lol I thought my bro had come back from work, and I was like "Noo I don't wanna get off!" Turned out to be my dad, my brother gets off in 3 and a half hours xD
IC: Lola ran just behind Yuko. "Tatsuke c'mon!" she called. Tatsuke was soon beside her.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:39 pm

Tally was soon beside Tasuke. Yuko panted as he ran.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:43 pm

Lola whispered, for she didn't want to scare away any possible nearby caribou. "Yuko since you're in the lead tell us when you see the herd and then when you spot a weak, sick or injured one describe it and its location.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:46 pm

He stopped. "A weak alone baby caribou!"He whispered. Its to where my nose is pointing. He said as his nose pointed down to the left.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:48 pm

"Okay then, Yuko since you're biggest and stongest you go first. Aim for it's back to take it down. Who's gonna give it the killing bite on the neck?"
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:50 pm

"I dont care which one does it.."He whispered sneaking. The baby let out a breathtaking neigh and caused the herd to panick and run. "No wait come back!"He said running after the herd.

"Same ole Yuko.."Tally sighed.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:54 pm

Lola cried out, "Yuko!! That was our food!" she said sadly. She felt as if she were starving. "Well now that it's gone let's get off this thing," she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life after the flood
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintu Pack :: Welcome :: Roleplay-
Jump to: