Shintu Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintu Pack

A roleplaying forum for the guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life after the flood

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
lillaonbon

Life after the flood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:56 pm

The herd quickly turned towards him noticing they could probably trample him. "LOLA TALLY LYDDA!"He yelped running for his life.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:00 pm

Lola's eyes widened. she ran toward the lead bull and nipped at it's heel. It tried to kick her but she was too quick for it. The bull turned around and started to chase Lola, but she was faster. She veered and the bull kept charging with the rest of the herd behind it, thinking that it was still after Lola. "THERE'S THE BABY! GET IT!" she yelled. She started to run after it, and her weird markings was a very clear flag to the others. And when Tatsuke ran after Lola, his gleaming white coat greatly stood out.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:10 pm

Yuko grabbed the baby and killed it. He sprang onto the lead bull.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:13 pm

"Yuko, get off! We have our kill, let the herd be!" Lola barked.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:14 pm

He jumped off and chased a baby playing with it. It got tired and slept. He ran around happilly.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:18 pm

Lola walked up to the sleeping baby and gave it a neck bite. "Let's store this one," she said. "We might need it later."
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:25 pm

Yuko nodded. Tally walked down to Tasuke and sat watching the caribou graze again.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:29 pm

"But to store it we need a place to live..." then she spotted an empty, small cave. "Look, there." She pinted to the cave with her snout. We can live there until we find another place in the unknown territory, it's still very dangerous up here." She pushed and her brother pulled the baby into the cave. "There," she said backing up here legs and if she were flicking dirt into and imaginary creature.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Yuko sat in the cave and looked at the wall. He sighed and bumped his head on it.

(( scratch not sure wat to post))
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:38 pm

"What the heck are you doing Yuko?" Lola asked. "No offense, but you look stupid when you do that," Tatsuke said.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:41 pm

"Hes having a moment of depressing time.."Tally sighed. Yuko looked at the wall insted.

Last edited by lillaonbon on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:48 pm

Lola and Tatsuke shook their heads dissapointively in unison. Then they looked at each other. Tatsuke sighed and laid down and closed his eyes. Lola kept staring at her brother for a few seconds, then walked into the cave. When she found a soft spot, she started to dig like mad, as fast and deep as she could. Her digging was so mad that withing 5 minutes she had to rest. After a minute she started to dig again. After 30 minutes of digging and resting, the baby caribou was in the hole. She buried it, and smoothed out the leftover dirt. Lola trotted past her sleeping brother and ate some of the caribou they had killed earlier. She left only a few scraps on the bones, for it was already nearly gone when she ate.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Tally laid next to Tasuke.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:06 pm

After Lola was done, she yawned and stretched and laid down next to Tatsuke. She quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, Lola was the first to get up. She yawned and walked down the mountain to breathe in the fresh, grassy air a little bit from the base. She chased burtterflies and whacked moths and was having a great time. When she was done playing, she climbed back up to the cave, just in time for Tatsuke to wake up. "Morning, brother," she greeted. Tatsuke stretched and sat and just stared at his paws for a long time. Lola nudged him lovingly and stared at his permanent scar on his lower left thigh. "How's the scar feel?" she asked. "It's like it isn't even there," he said. Tatsuke had gotten it when he tripped and fell in a ditch. A sharp rock had torn his thigh. It had hurt at the time, but he was so used to it now that he doesn't feel it.

Last edited by horsey0luver on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Yuko walked out to breathe in the sweet air.
Back to top Go down
lovenwolven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:10 pm

Lydda was well awake when Lola came in to wake her brother. She smiled at the little pup for having so much energy at the early time in the morning.

---

Outside the small cave, a large, dark coloured wolf had been watching them from a distance. He crouched low to the ground and let out a soft growl. "How foolish of them. This is my territory!" He said to himself. The wolf got up on his all fours, then started to walk out of sight. There wasnt much he could do since there was only one of him and five of them.

Last edited by lovenwolven on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shintupack.rpg-board.net
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:10 pm

"Shall we wake Tally?" Tatsuke asked Yuko.
Lola noticed the brown wolf, but she didn't say anything about it after he walked off.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:16 pm

"You can do it I'll..erm..take a walk.."He said dodgeing hooves and legs. He looked into a small puddle and sat down.
Back to top Go down
lovenwolven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Lydda walked around the cave then stepped out into the fresh air. "Well wolves, I think its time to look around." She said while wagging her tail. "Wait wheres Yuko gone?"

---

The large wolf saw one of the wolves being seperated by the pack, so he decided to follow him.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:20 pm

Yuko sighed and drooped his head. He looked ahead.
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:22 pm

"He said he went for a walk. Let's follow his scent trail," Tatsuke said, unaware of the brown wolf. Lola quietly followed keeping the other wolf a secret. After all, she had thought nothing of him since he walked off.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Tally shook her head. "you might not wanna do that.."
Back to top Go down
horsey0luver

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Tatsuke was confused. "But we need to find Yuko, why not?"
Lola whispered to him about the brown wolf.
"Well if we all go together it won't be a problem right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
lillaonbon

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:33 pm

"Hes having a complaint right now. Hes upset we came from a evil family,he doesnt have a mate,and well he hates himself pretty much.."Tally explained.
Back to top Go down
lovenwolven
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:34 pm

The dark coloured wolf got into crouching position as he looked at the fairly decent sized wolf to challenge. The wolf opened his maw and showed his long white teeth as he snarled at the challenge. He slowly made himself visible to the other wolf, looking him in the eye hoping he would want to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life after the flood   Life after the flood - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life after the flood
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintu Pack :: Welcome :: Roleplay-
Jump to: